My Vacation to Vizag (Part 2)

Part two, ladies and gentlemen, of my vacation to Vizag! Quick recap: we explored a beautiful botanical garden and drove up hills, visited the Borra caves, went on the vestadome train and now we were heading to the Radisson Bleu hotel.

24th October,

The Radisson Bleu hotel suite was breathtaking and didn't disappoint. It had a beautiful view over the beach and a lovely bathroom. We were already exhaused so we decided to rest in the hotel for the rest of the day. I was able to watch the Formula 1 race (United States GP) as it was in the middle of the night and felt a rollercoaster of emotions as Sir Lewis Hamilton was inches away from his first victory of the season, but was overtaken by Max Verstappen. I then passed out after the race, as I stayed up until 2:30am (not that I minded).

25th October,

Next day, I woke up at around 10:00 am and my dad, sister and I went to the breakfast buffet downstairs as we were famished. After we ate, we rested for a bit before my dad and I went to the beach to go surfing. We were accompanied by one of my friends as well. There was a surfing instructor who helped me and taught me how to position my legs on the board without falling (even though I still fell). It was an incredible experience and I managed to ride some large waves. I came back and then showered. After, I rested for a bit before we headed to an international restaurant near the hotel. The menu was shockingly long, which triggered my indecisiveness, but I got some spicy fried lamb. For the majority of the rest of the day, we stayed at home and relaxed. In the night, we went down to the pool and swam for a while. Since it was dark, the infinity pool was glowing and it looked stunning lit up. We headed to the hotel, ate dinner and then went to sleep.

26th October,

On our last day, I started the morning by going to the gym at 8am, and I worked out for 30 minutes or so, then went upstairs to wait for my sister to get ready. We went for the breakfast buffet after, where they gave us complimentary cakes which were delicious. We then headed back to the hotel to begin packing for our trip home. By 3:30pm or so, we left the suite and went on a painfully long car ride (drive lasted around 5 hours) before we finally reached!

The vacation was simply unbelievable and I loved every second of it. I learnt so much and got to connect with nature and visit scintillating caves and gardens. I’m glad I managed to come across this opportunity and definitely recommend visiting the greener areas of India, if you ever get the chance :) 





Comments

Popular Posts